Summer Under The Lights Basketball Program
2023 Under the Lights Basketball Program Registration OPEN May 8th - June 1st
Boys & Girls ENTERING Grades 4-7 September 2023
- Captains are responsible for registration of their team ($40 per player) and must submit full payment.
- Team members must all be in the same grade, no mixed grades on the roster. Minimum of 8 players and maximum of 12.
- Registration accepted ONLY through MySchoolBucks. Be sure to pick the correct amount of players you are paying for on the dropdown option.
- MySchoolBucks Registration Information
- Deadline is June 1st. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ROSTERS AFTER JUNE 1st.
- Games will be held at Fairfield Elementary School outside basketball courts.
- Game nights are Monday - Thursday, beginning June 12th and ending July 27th.
- Five sessions per night.
- Teams are randomly scheduled to play in 45-minute timeslots.
- Each team will average one game per week (because of odd team schedules, occasionally a team may play twice in 1 week and have a bye another week).
- Schedules and team colors will be distributed at the Captain's Meeting on Wednesday, June 7th (5PM MHS Cafeteria Room 141).
Recreation & Summer Sports Camps Programs
Summer Recreation 2023 College Assistant & Leader Application
The Summer Recreation 2023 Program application process for College Assistant and Leader positions has ended. We are no longer accepting applications. All applicants will receive a notification letter at the end of May.
Volunteer 2023 Application
Volunteer applications are no longer being accepted. All applicants will receive a notification letter at the end of May.