The Board of Education and school district establish committees to regularly review and provide input and feedback in a variety of areas. Keep in mind that participation and membership in certain committees may be limited to specific members, require expertise in specific areas and/or require appointment by the Board. Please contact the District Clerk at (516) 308-5001 for information pertaining to each committee.
Statement of Purpose
The Audit Committee shall:
- Provide input to the Board on the internal and external auditor selection process,
- Meet with the auditors prior to the commencement of the audit to review the proposed audit scope and work plan,
- Review the District’s audit report before its presentation to the Board,
- Assist the Board in interpreting the audit report and management letter,
- Make a recommendation to the Board on the acceptance of the audit,
- Review the District’s corrective action plan that the Board must develop in response to possible audit findings.
Mrs. Kerry Wachter
Mrs. Allison Steakin
Ms. Lisa Silveri
Ms. Donna Passalacqua
Ms. Regina Rodriguez
Internal Auditor - Cerini & Associates
External Independent Auditor - R. S. Abrams & Company
All meetings are held in the BOE room.
Start time is 6:30 pm.
2021-22 Meeting Dates
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
2 Future Dates - TBD