The Board of Education and school district establish committees to regularly review and provide input and feedback in a variety of areas. Keep in mind that participation and membership in certain committees may be limited to specific members, require expertise in specific areas and/or require appointment by the Board. Please contact the District Clerk at (516) 308-5001 for information pertaining to each committee.
Statement of Purpose
The Audit Committee shall:
- Provide input to the Board on the internal and external auditor selection process,
- Meet with the auditors prior to the commencement of the audit to review the proposed audit scope and work plan,
- Review the District’s audit report before its presentation to the Board,
- Assist the Board in interpreting the audit report and management letter,
- Make a recommendation to the Board on the acceptance of the audit,
- Review the District’s corrective action plan that the Board must develop in response to possible audit findings.
- Sam Astrof
- Brian Mannino
- Regina Rodriguez
All meetings are held in the Board Room:
- October 9, 2018 - 8:00 p.m.