YMCA BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CHILD CARE PROGRAM
The Great South Bay YMCA, in partnership with the Massapequa School District, is pleased to provide a New York State-licensed Before and After School Child Care Program.
- The programs are available for children in grades K-5 with site locations at each elementary school.
- The program provides a safe and caring environment for school-age children of working parents.
- Supervision is provided by the YMCA professional staff members.
- The YMCA offers a wide variety of daily activities including: arts & crafts, sports, field trips, special events, cooking, homework time, snack time and much, much more.
- There is a 3-day and a 5-day option.
- Hours before school: 7:00 AM
- Hours after school: Dismissal - 6:00 PM
YMCA Child Care New Member Lottery
Due to the popular demand of the YMCA Child Care programs, space is extremely limited. A new member lottery is held each winter (February or March) for the upcoming school year. If you do not get in through the lottery, your name will automatically be placed on a waiting list. Lottery flyer will be posted when available.
For registration information, please contact the YMCA central office at (516) 778-4791.
School Age Child Care Director
YMCA Central Office
Summer Contact Number
(631) 665-4255, x6747
The YMCA of Long Island is seeking part-time School Aged Child Care Counselors.