All participating students must...
2. Provide a Current Physical:
All Athletes must have clearance prior to the 1st day of tryouts (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Athletes will not be given a physical without submitting a signed Health Appraisal Form (Form Below). If an athlete misses the Sport Physicals scheduled, they must schedule their own appointment with their own physician at their expense and the doctor must complete the NYS Physical Form.
- Physicals expire 12 months after the date of health exam.
- No athlete will be permitted to play or tryout with an expired physical.
- Hard copy physical forms and health documents will not be accepted at any time
Fall 2022 Physicals Schedule
All athletes must have clearance prior to the 1st day of tryouts (NO EXCEPTIONS)
In-School Physicals for Fall 2022 Sports will be given on the following dates in the Nurse's Office:
- Massapequa High School: Tuesday, May 10th @ 8:30AM
- Ames High School: Tuesday, May 3rd @ 8:30AM
- Berner Middle School: Tuesday, May 17th & Tuesday, May 24th @ 9AM
Athletes will not be given a physical without submitting a signed Health Appraisal Form.