Grade 6-8 Physical Education Courses
PE 6, 7, 8
Physical Education is a full-year, every other day course for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students.
- Students participate in a variety of activities throughout the year that focus on improving one’s physical, cognitive and social-emotional capabilities
- Students are to change their clothing and remove any/all jewelry in order to participate in P.E. class
- Students are given a P.E. locker and lock to store their P.E. clothing and personal belongings during class
Students with a temporary illness/injury will be excused from participation after providing a note from their parent or guardian.
- Students who will be medically excused from physical education class for an extended period of time will be assigned to the library during their regularly scheduled P.E. class
- These students will be assigned written work (PEX) in order to receive credit for their physical education class
- The students are responsible for obtaining the assignments from their physical education teacher
- All work is to be returned to the teacher of record by the assigned due date
- A note from a doctor is to be given to the school nurse if a student will not be able to participate in P.E. class for an extended period of time