The cost will include:
- Round trip airfare from JFK or LGA airport Jet Blue
- Accommodations:3 nights at All Star Movies Resort
- Meals: Total of 3 breakfast ($15.00) and 3 Dinners ($20.00) (One breakfast will be a Special Event breakfast)
- Walt Disney World Park passes (4) day hopper.
- Art and Music workshops
- Custom Tours Staff Escort for your entire stay 24 hours
- Airport transfers in Orlando as well as private motor coach for special Disney events.
- Security from 11:00pm-4:00am each night
- Gratuities: all gratuities for chambermaids, dining room, and baggage handling.
- Complimentary policy:1 for every 10 fully paid passengers at double occupancy
** Travel Guard Group Insurance offered
DISNEY 2022 DETAILS
Dates: Thursday February 3 - Sunday, February 6, 2022
Cost: $1550 based on quad room occupancy
How to Register:
- Follow the registration form link on this page
- Put the date for the mandatory parent meeting you selected on your calendar IMMEDIATELY.
- Fill out all questions. Be sure to DOUBLE CHECK spelling as this will be used for airline tickets!
- Check your parent email inbox for confirmation receipt as well as a permission slip. Print, sign and return permission slip and check to your Music or Art teacher by Friday June 18.
Deadline to apply: Friday, June 18, 2021
Deadline to remit $100 REFUNDABLE deposit & permission slip: Friday, June 18
** Make all checks payable to Massapequa High School with the student name on the memo line.
Complete itinerary to be shared at the scheduled parent meetings -- this will include airline info, hotel accomodations, workshop details, packing suggestions, etc.
Questions? Check with your child’s music/art teacher.