We strongly encourage families to purchase trip insurance. Worldwide Trip Protector Insurance with a Cancel For Any Reason add-on is available through our travel company. The link is available below. Trip insurance payments are made directly to the insurer.
When signing up for insurance, please bear in mind that the form must be completed no greater than 21 days after your payment, so please use the current date as your payment date. http://www.travelinsured.com/agency?agency=54141
To purchase insurance:
- Enter Orlando as your destination
- Complete trip and traveler info on the next screen
- A completed quote will be approximately $77. Scroll down and select Cancel For Any Reason checkbox and your new cost should be approximately $115. THIS AMOUNT IS AGE DEPENDENT.
The cost will include:
- Round trip airfare from JFK or LGA airport Jet Blue
- Accommodations:3 nights at All Star Movies Resort
- Meals: Total of 3 breakfast ($15.00) and 3 Dinners ($20.00) (One breakfast will be a Special Event breakfast)
- Walt Disney World Park passes (4) day hopper.
- Art and Music workshops
- Custom Tours Staff Escort for your entire stay 24 hours
- Airport transfers in Orlando as well as private motor coach for special Disney events.
- Security from 11:00pm-4:00am each night
- Gratuities: all gratuities for chambermaids, dining room, and baggage handling.
- Complimentary policy:1 for every 10 fully paid passengers at double occupancy
** Travel Guard Group Insurance offered
DISNEY 2022 DETAILS
Dates: Thursday February 3 - Sunday, February 6, 2022
Cost: $1550 based on quad room occupancy
How to Register:
- Follow the registration form link on this page
- Put the date for the mandatory parent meeting you selected on your calendar IMMEDIATELY.
- Fill out all questions. Be sure to DOUBLE CHECK spelling as this will be used for airline tickets!
- Check your parent email inbox for confirmation receipt as well as a permission slip. Print, sign and return permission slip and check to your Music or Art teacher by Friday June 18.
Deadline to remit $600 deposit: Friday, October 1, 2021
** Make all checks payable to Massapequa High School with the student name on the memo line.
Complete itinerary to be shared at the scheduled parent meetings -- this will include airline info, hotel accomodations, workshop details, packing suggestions, etc.
Questions? Check with your child’s music/art teacher.