COVID-19 Report Card and Positive Case Reporting
Positive COVID-19 Cases:
To view positive COVID-19 student and teacher/staff cases, please click on the link below.
Select - Public Schools, Type - Name of School, View the "School Reported COVID Data" Table
Parents/Guardians - COVID-19 Reporting Forms:
If your child tests positive for COVID-19, please click the link below. We ask that you use this form 24-hours a day – 7-days a week until further notice. After you complete, please keep your child home - the school district will contact you.
3/20/21 - District Email
2/25/21 - District Email
There has been some confusion about the quarantine period for students returning to school after traveling from a noncontiguous state, US territory or CDC level 2 or higher country. Please be advised that in order to test out of the mandatory 10-day quarantine period, the following conditions must be met:
- Obtain a test within three (3) days of departure from the out-of-state location prior to arrival in New York.
- Upon arrival in New York, quarantine for three (3) days.
- On day four (4) of quarantine, the traveler must obtain another COVID test. If both tests are negative, the traveler may end quarantine and return to school.
- Traveler must provide the school with written documentation of both negative tests.
- If the traveler does NOT test prior to leaving the out-of-state location, they must quarantine for the full ten (10) days.
Additional information can be found by visiting: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s school.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
The Massapequa School District
1/15/21 Elementary Email